Hello there !
Welcome to charmedwithwellness.com!
When you hear the word ‘wellness’, many would associate wellness with physical health. To me, wellness is more than one’s physical health. There’s much more that factors into someone’s well-being than being physically fit or physically healthy. These factors include, your social, emotional, physical, financial and professional well-being. Someone can be physically well, but lack financial stability, thus causing stress – which may decrease one’s mental and financial well-being.
There’s needs to be a balance…
The purpose of this blog is to provide you the inspiration and resources for you to improve all aspects in your life to achieve your total wellness.
My mission is to inspire and support you in each of these areas. Within this site, you will discover various techniques, collaborations, guides, reviews, and motivation to help you become more whole. (And also a few beauty/fashion )
Feel free to connect with me via my social media. I hope you enjoy my blog! Take care!
Hey! – You know how in everything – most- blogs, authors write about themselves? Here’s my snippet:
My name is Alice.
- I grew up in a small town in Minnesota. My fondest memories were in that state. Growing up, I remember weekend fishing trips, ice cream in our main street, and my dad shoveling snow taller than me just so that we can leave our driveway! As much as I loved my home state, the weather was extremely cold for my family and I to tolerate!
- I now reside in the West coast of the U.S.
- I am happily married to a handsome man. We have 3 four legged furry children and two birds. (Though, I would like to add a bunny to our family!)
- I enjoy mountain biking, hiking, playing Animal Crossing, and cuddling with my dogs.
- One of my goals for the next year is to compete in a 5k race.